From Vision to Reality – Next Level of UAS Operations
In the past two years, UAV DACH e.V. succeeded in establishing its reputation for organizing high quality conferences for an international audience interested in the sociological, political and technical aspects of unmanned aviation.
UAV DACH e.V. is now going to continue and we cordially invite you to join us at the
EUROPEAN DRONE FORUM
on Monday, 12 October 2020
at the Fraunhofer Forum Berlin
Save the date!
This year’s EUROPEAN DRONE FORUM by UAV DACH e.V. will be offered as a blended event. In addition to the classical face-to-face style conference (held under covid-19-regulations) there will be access to a video conference made available for those who prefer to join us online.
The EUROPEAN DRONE FORUM (EDF) is dedicated to the specific needs of the drone community. The focus will be directed at acceptance as well as safe and commercial operations of Unmanned Aircraft Systems. Renowned experts from politics, business, legislation, research and development will provide valuable insights on current questions and topics. EDF will probably provide one of the few windows of opportunity in 2020 for discussions and exchange of ideas, aimed at addressing tasks and challenges facing the unmanned aviation industry, while identifying new opportunities. The main emphasis will need to be put in particular on the operation of unmanned systems within the framework of the European legislation, in order to be able to initiate further strategies and encourage business models and technical developments.
- Plan of action on UAS – Political statements and d iscussion
- UAS operations Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS)
(European legislation, understanding of applicant and authorities involved, cross-border flight operations, pilots qualification, experience reports and lessons learned)
- Flight operations in urban air space (UAM)
(Legal framework, flying over populated areas, European and International concepts of U-space, UAS operations in U-space airspace, air traffic service providers, common information service)
- Sensor data for detection and defence
(Threat assessment for Europe, legal framework, multiple sensor counter-UAS, sensor fusion)
Call for Papers
- We would like to integrate your expertise! The Call for Papers for the European Drone Forum 2020 is online at https://edf.uavdach.org. The forum is dedicated to the trends and topics of Unmanned Aircraft Systems from business and science in practice-oriented lectures, workshops and discussion rounds. Until August 15th, 2020 (date prolonged!) interested parties may submit their contributions and thus actively participate in the forum.
- In order to meet the high expectations of our forum participants, we will select contributions from your submissions which we will implement in our program of conference program lectures. In addition, we will compile a brochure containing also those contributions which could not be implemented in the conferenceprogram, and which also meet our high criteria for quality. The brochure will be made available to all participants and interested parties from the drone community.
Tickets for online and on-site participation can be booked at EuDroneForum.net