RPAS 2018 UVSI conference – Bonn, Germany – 3 & 4 July 2018
RPAS 2018 will focus on RPAS-related standards (open & specific operational categories), standard scenarios (specific operational category), as well as RPAS-related matters that will be decided on a national level, but ideally should be harmonised on a European level. At RPAS 2018, the members of civil drone councils & national drone associations, will be actively involved in defining their future.
The event will feature plenary sessions and multiple workshops. Interested parties can contribute to the workshop subject matter definition by indicating their preference in an online survey.
The objectives of RPAS 2018 are to :
- Identify subjects of common interest that are to be urgently dealt with by industry (on a national, European & international level) & Identify possible synergies.
- Identify the urgencies in the field of standards (open & specific operational categories) & explore who has already accomplished what.
- Prioritize the urgencies in the fields of standards (open & specific operational categories)
- Identify the urgencies in the field of standard scenarios & explore who has already accomplished what.
- Prioritize the urgencies in the field of standard scenarios.
- Define, where possible, coordinated ways forward and the applicable work methods.
- Prepare coordinated proposals to speed up the production of standards (open & specific categories) & standard scenarios.
- Prepare coordinated opinions for input at the EASA Workshop on standard scenarios in Köln, Germany on 9-11 July 2018.
Presentation proposals can now be submitted online. Proposals from the following are welcomed: Drone manufacturers ; Drone operators ; Drone pilots ; Flight schools ; Test ranges & Training facilities ; U-Space/UTM manufacturers ; Regulatory authorities ; Qualified entities/Designated organisations ; National drone associations ; Research organisations ; Universities ; Air navigation service providers ; Communication service providers ; EC & EU institutions ; Standard organisations ; Aviation stakeholder organizations.